Is Finally Over




Is Finally Over.
Let us just forget about it
forget about the formalin
and forget about the corpse
But I know is never over
with buckets of cold water
pouring on me
you all keep pouring on me

and you
slashed with volksmann
to my back
I`ve seen my past
blistered with ignorance
But it is always awake
while I soaked
myself in the coffee

Because
if I never try
My heart will never die
and I would rather drown



Left - Volksmann`s Pointed Hook. Right - Deschamp Needle.

let`s welcome the new cycle
Obstetrics & Neurology

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

    Dear Dodo,

    How tall are you? I thought I saw you on Sunday near the Spartiv metro but the guy's rather lanky. Was it you? LOL  

  2. DodO^MontaGue- said...

    180
    hehe..
    sorry i didn`t see you.  

  3. Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

    No way! 180cm? That's some height you've got there!! :) :) :)  

  4. Anonymous said...

    Although we have differences in culture, but do not want is that this view is the same and I like that!  


 

AK-47 mikhail.jpg

Best View With Internet Explorer | Copyright reserved by DodO^MontaGue™ 2007 | Templates by GeckoandFly Modified by DodO^MontaGue-AK-47.
Made in Russia