UCL Final Karnival, Moscow

The Moment has arrived.



Hihi...Making my way to Red Square here in Moscow.



I think I didn`t tell much about Moscow in my blog.
Ok. This is Red Square.
It it just a compound, surrounded by 4 walls.
the Kremlin(the president office, so called russian whitehouse), The GUM(moscow most expensive shopping complex), The entrance and the well known St.Basil`s Cathedral.



Drawing of russian flag on their faces.



The St.Basil`s Cathedral.



Eventually,
My Chelsea Lost in penalty.
~.~

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Hello...princess BB here...thx 4 visit my blog...haha..
    gosh ..u went to mosco????
    the building is just awesome!!!!
    So colourful and cute!!! I love it so much...envy envy!!!! ^^


    from : princessBB
    BByinlife.blogspot.com  


 

AK-47 mikhail.jpg

Best View With Internet Explorer | Copyright reserved by DodO^MontaGue™ 2007 | Templates by GeckoandFly Modified by DodO^MontaGue-AK-47.
Made in Russia