To Moscow With LOVE

Finally,
Chelsea vs Liverpool 4-3 on aggregate.



Goal From Drogba in the first half.



An Equaliser from Fernando Torres put Chelsea in threat in the early second half.



Frank Lampard scored the Penalty in the 98th mins Extra Time.
Having returned from compassionate leave after the death of his mother last week.



Thanks MOM. You`d blessed me up there. Ho kia liao!.



and Thanks to the culprit Riise, who scored an own goal at home for Chelsea.


It`ll be Chelsea against Man Utd

HERE in MOSCOW.
HERE in Luzhnizki Stadium.
HERE 15min walk from my hostel.

Too Bad.. I don`t have $$ to go.

3 comments:

  1. bluR said...

    my housemate said " a must..at least ONCE in UR LIFETIME" somehow, i agree with him though im not a football fan,haha.

    i hv a die hard fan of Man Utd and he is annoying.

    so i support CHELSEA.

    Cheers.  

  2. DodO^MontaGue- said...

    hahaa...
    I already got once in the lifetime.
    watched CSKA Moscow vs Arsenal.

    I went to Chelsea this winter,
    & they visit Moscow this summer.

    You wanna sponsor me?..
    hihi.  

  3. bluR said...

    if i hv d $$$ to sponsor u, y not i go myself???

    haha.  


 

AK-47 mikhail.jpg

Best View With Internet Explorer | Copyright reserved by DodO^MontaGue™ 2007 | Templates by GeckoandFly Modified by DodO^MontaGue-AK-47.
Made in Russia